Thursday, November 13, 2014

Flower Patch - my Latest Fabric Collection!


My latest fabric collection
is here and available 
in your local quilt shop or
your favorite online quilt shop.


Flower Patch is my 
eighth collection for

I love being a Riley Blake Designer!!!


Flower Patch was inspired by my Dad…
who taught me how to grow beautiful things in my garden.


And by my Mom…
who sewed my dresses when I was a girl
(and for my sisters as well)
And let me choose my own fabrics.
I always chose flowers…dots and checks.


The prints in Flower Patch
 have a definite vintage vibe
which is what I love:)
There are 33 prints in the collection…
including the 3 Fat Quarter panels
that I am so happy about!!


I have a new pattern to be released next week...


It's called "Bee Happy!"


And of course there is a Queen Bee quilt pattern included:)


Now that the days are getting colder…
and the skies are getting darker…


I'm so glad that I have Flower Patch 
to play with and brighten up my studio!! 


And speaking of my studio…
Remember when I did this tutorial for my 
Scrappy Crossroads?


Well last week I was in 
in Highland, Utah
and they have made a Scrappy Crossroads quilt 
using my Flower Patch collection:)
I love it!
(they have kits available)

They also used Sweet Mint solid for the background.
Have you checked out all of the

They have an amazing selection…
 and Sweet Mint is fast becoming a favorite!


I also will be doing a Flower Patch tutorial
about this project that I have up on my design wall.
As I have been sewing with Flower Patch…
I have been cutting all of the leftovers 
and making a scrappy Flower Patch quilt for my bed!!



So stay tuned…
there's more fun projects to come using
I hope you have as much fun with it as I do!!!

Have a quilty kind of day...
xx
Lori

PS. I'm loving the projects using
 Flower Patch that I am seeing on
under the #flowerpatchfabric
These are just a few
go over to instagram 
and check them out!
(my user name is @beelori1)




Proven Fact:
Flower Patch plays well with
 all of my other fabric collections
and works for all seasons!!!





30 comments:

Kris said...

It's beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on some!!
XO Kris

Rina Mason said...

I love your new collection, it reminds me of when I was a little girl and had cute little dresses made with flower fabric.

Jocelyn said...

I think I love this collection best of all. It does remind me of some of the prints we used when I first learned to sew in high school. Lovely!

Little Quiltsong said...

Lori - love your new pattern sneak peek. Yes, Flower Patch Fabric will help to keep those winter winds at bay! Made your turkey block as a little table topper and it sits proudly on my coffee table. My husband smiles every time he looks at it while enjoying his morning coffee.

greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

I love the scrappy bed quilt on your wall! I'm now on a shopping trip for buttons and ric rac for Mr Cookie!

MaryAnn said...

Your colors are fantastic, so happy and cheerful. I can't decide which is my favorite.

Anita said...

I love this new line Lori. Especially the bees and the text print! So great!

Deborah said...

What a happy surprise to see my blocks and Mr. Cookie on your blog. You know how much I love your fabric!!!

Deborah said...

Last time. Yes! They are my blocks!!! Woo hoo. Now I need a nap!

Unknown said...

I just love your new fabric line! But then, I always love your fabrics. Yay!!!

Nedra said...

Love your latest line and patterns! I want to make them all!

Unknown said...

I really ..really love this collection ! How beautiful and such happy fabrics!

Brandy said...

Congrats on the new line! It is gorgeous and I just adore your inspiration! <3

Libby said...

I'm lovin' this!

Rosie said...

Oh how I love your fabric designs and most of all, the colors. They always make me happy! Its like sunshine in my sewing room! Thank you Lori for sharing your God given talent with all of us. You remain my hero or heroine. :-)

Unknown said...

Uh, Oh! I'm in trouble!! LOVE

allthingzsewn said...

O.K., now you got me hooked. I found you with the turkey tutorial, but now with this fabric line I'm here to stay. I'm following you and hope we become friends.
Blessings
Tonia

Cecelia said...

Your fabrics are beautiful!!!! You are such an amazing lady! Not only are you talented you are sweet also! Love getting your blog updates and following you on IG as you make my days HAPPY!

Marcie's Quilting Therapy said...

I love this new line, too! And just at the time I'd decided not to purchase any new fabric - just use up what I have. Thanks for letting me see REALITY.

We all need some outside HAPPYness sometimes, your post came at a great time for me. THANK YOU!

Judy Dietrich said...

I ordered this group of fabrics from the fat quarter shop---they are sew sweet!! I love the bees!!! My dad and I used to spend time together in the garden too, such good memories. My mom sewed me dresses from cute prints like these also. Happy Day to you and yours at the fun blog stop

Stacy said...

I just love your fabric lines! So cute and fun to work with!

Susie said...

So beautiful

Rosa said...

Absolutely beautiful.They remaind me sunny and bright days!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Lori!

I love every fabric collection you have created! Such love in all your designs! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Maryjane xox

Cori said...

I adore honey bees, they are so neat to watch at our flower farm. Can not wait to buy the bee print fabric. Thank you!

gibbygoo56 said...

So adorable! How amazing are these fabrics and projects? Love it all. Pamela

Catherine said...

I love this collection and have pinned it as it looks just right for a Green Tea and Sweet Bean quilt I am planning for next year

Shayla Sharp said...

LOVE the new collection! It is just so cheerful and vibrant!

trish said...

A.DOR.A.BLE!!!!

kayerj said...

I'm so inspired to do more with this. I made a scrappy 4-patch quilt from this collection using 1 charm pack interspersed with white muslin. The first stop is Muslin and then I used the green lattice. The pink bee is the backing, I'm binding in muslin on a scalloped edge. It's cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails